Friday, September 28, 2012

Road Photography


Every day, I commute an hour and a half to work, each way.  Which adds to being on the road for at least three hours on a daily basis.  But, somehow, it worked out that these past two weeks, I've gotten some of the most spectacular sunsets, with beautiful, wisping clouds running across the sky.  So I told myself, "you know what?  As they always say, the best camera is the one that's with you," so I started bringing my old trusty camera to work just to shoot some skies on the drive~

I advise no one else to try this, AHAHHAHA...  It could get dangerous, but I made sure that it never diverted my attention away from the road.  The camera sat, preset by me beforehand with settings I thought might be most useful sat shotgun with me, easily accessible.  Also, instead of trying to actually get the shots I wanted, I took more of a "spray and pray" approach, where you turn on the rapid fire shooting mode, shoot blindly and hope something comes out good~~  Luckily, I got a few I enjoy~

The first two below were taken during a crazy traffic jam on the way back that delayed my time by over 45 minutes.











No comments:

Post a Comment