Monday, August 20, 2012

Beach Pup

Since I take my pup to the beach so much, and since Endless Summer I and II, and Step Into Liquid are among my most watched movies of all time, I've always wanted to do a beach video.  Heck, I even decided the music track I wanted to use for it long ago, Hammerhead by the uber-talented surf-rock group, The Halibuts~

Some months ago, I installed Magic Lantern on my 50d, which enabled video.  Now, I'll be honest, my favorite feature of Magic Lantern is, yes, FAST ZOOMING IN PLAYBACK MODES~  But dang it, video is a nice feature when you need it or want it.  May as well give it a go, right?  DON!!!

So here it is, in all its dog-running, butt-wiggling, water-spalshing, super-unstabilized-shaking glory~  I'm a noob at this video stuff, if you can't tell~


No comments:

Post a Comment