Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Piece Weekly Challenge: UFO

Me and a bunch of my friends live for One Piece, the Shonen manga by Eiichiro Oda of grand adventures, fantastic battles, and epic scale.  And some time ago, a good friend thunk up the idea to do some weekly art of this common passion of ours.  After all, its a great way to keep the creative juices flowing, the art skills improving, and our fandom satiated~


Well, anyhoo, recently I've been busy with some freelance work, hardly being able to get away from the computer.  I noted earlier today that I'd been slowing down and needed a good kick to get efficiency back to maximum capacity.  So I used this as my bolt of inspiration, which resulted in the above work.  A certain, recent event brought visions of star ships and beam guns to my mind, and after jotting down a thumbnail, the subject matter quickly took themes from a certain space opera~  Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment