Thursday, August 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome, readers, to my new blog!  It is my goal to post regularly here of places that I've been, people that I've photographed, doodles that I've drawn, and whatever random thoughts that may pop into my head.  I'm a big otaku, so don't be surprised should posts about nerdy subjects concerning manga and anime and the like show up.

Also, in case it piqued your curiosity, I named this blog somewhat similarly to one of my favorite movie series of all time, Indiana Jones, which I happen to have playing on the tele right now (The Last Crusade).  And since I was born and raised in California, it was only natural that it make it into the title.


The above and below photos are of me at Pismo Beach, CA, a charming little beach town that captures the hearts of its visitors with its soft and fine-grain sands, warm California sun, cool Pacific waters, and the scent of delicious foods wafting through the air and stirring appetites everywhere~

I hope you enjoy your time here!

~dean



No comments:

Post a Comment