Saturday, August 18, 2012

Forty Miles Til Sunset


Today, again, I need a break away from the machine that seems to occupy a great deal of my time; the computer.  So I took it upon myself to drive forty miles to take a photo of the sunset~  But, little did I know that those forty miles would turn into two and a half hours in traffic.  And, I do love driving, but traffic just drives me crazy...  Oh well, the timing worked out nicely~


Due to the traffic, and lack of forward movement, I ended up taking a few shots, thinking that I'd miss the sunset I drove all this way to photograph.


People at this particular stop just love feeding the animals.  Squirrels and gulls took turns eating peanuts off the dusty ground.


I left before the sun fully set and managed to grab this snapshot.  I like the fact that the arrow sign is pointing to the sun~

No comments:

Post a Comment