Friday, August 17, 2012

Dirt Trails and Cluttered Thoughts


My mind cluttered by too many thoughts, my eyes burning from the soft glow of computer screens, I decided  to give both a break with a short hike at Fairview Park.  I love trails; walking down them, taking photos of them, drawing them.  Its like a guide to where you're going.  Don't like the direction its taking you?  Then stray off a bit to get where you wanna go.


The skies were on fire as the sun was setting, and a gentle breeze energized my spirit just enough to make it up a hill steeper than I was planning to take.


The clouds danced throughout the sky, and the blossoms of this plant mimicked their shapes nicely enough.


A lone leaf sitting idly on a dirt path littered with bike tire tracks and foot prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment